The Accuvix V20 represents more than a decade of technological advancements in 3D/4D imaging. With cutting edge 3D processing technology and a comprehensive suite of imaging tools, it allows you to view, examine and diagnose with supreme ease, increased accuracy and confidence.
Designed for optimum user comfort and work flow efficiency, the Accuvix V20 meets the needs of the most demanding users in a wide range of clinical environments.
- 5 active probe ports
- High resolution 19” LCD monitor
- 10.4” Touch screen
- 250GB HDD
- Backlit keyboard
- 2D imaging
- 3D/4D imaging
- Colour Doppler
- Pulsed wave Doppler
- 3D MXI™ is the innovative, cutting-edge volume image processing technology at the heart of the Accuvix V20. Comprising a comprehensive suite of imaging tools – including Multi Volume Slice™, Mirror View™, Multi-OVIX™, and 3D OH™ – 3D MXI™ lets you view, examine and diagnose volume data with supreme ease, speed and accuracy.
- HDVI – HD Volume Imaging™(HDVI™) gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence. It shows clearer images of subtle lesions, using multi slice image as well as C-plane.
- Volume NT – allow improved mid sagittal views and easier measurement. Stored volume data makes reviews and reassessments simpler.
- XI Vocal – XI VOCAL displays sequential parallel slices of 3D anatomy to faciliatate more precise volume analysis of irregularly shaped structures. It can particularly measure the volume of complicated types of object easily and accurately.
- XI STIC
- Inversion 3D
- VCE (Volume contrast enhancement)
- 3D DMR
- Volume cine save
- 3D Map navigation
- Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™ is designed to enrich gray-scale resolution, as it enhances detection and contrast resolution while also decreasing speckle echoes. This is particularly useful when evaluating superficial structures, including thyroid, vessels, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
- Auto IMT™: speeds up IMT measurement of the Common Carotid Artery for early diagnosis of increased risk of stroke and heart attack.
- Panoramic Imaging: allows you to examine extended scans as a single image by automatically displaying an extended field-of view. Panoramic Imaging also supports angular scanning from convex and linear probe data acquisition.
- HDVI™: HD Volume Imaging™(HDVI™) gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence. It shows clearer images of subtle lesions, using multi slice image as well as C-plane.
- ElastoScan™ – translates stiff & soft tissue information into gray scale image. This technology defines the alteration of the stiffness in tissue state more accurately, making it easier for the user to utilize the information in the image.
- Speckle reduction filter
- Spatial compounding imaging
- Full spectrum imaging – Spectrum imaging is designed for imaging by considering the entire frequency territory that the probe supports, no matter how the TX frequency is designated. The frequency range can be broadened for better penetration and resolution.
- Pulse inversion harmonic imaging
- Power pulse inversion harmonic imaging
- Panoramic view 2.0
- QUAD display
- Post measurement
- Clip cine store
- Cine loop save
- Directional power Doppler
Optimized Clinical Workflow
Premium Design Features
- 19-inch High-resolution, a flat screen monitor
- 360° articulated monitor arm
- Ergonomic control panel
- Backlit keyboard
- Low fan noise/ Low Heat
Optimal Workflow and Post- Analysis Tools
- QuickScan™ – maximizes workflow efficiency by enabling automatic optimization of key imaging parameters with the touch of a button
- Fully customizable userkeys
- Re-assign measurement touch screen button
- Post Analysis functions
- Sonoview Pro – Off-line Analysis
- DICOM 3.0
- USB Printers
- DVD Recording & Writing
- Backup, Export, Transfer
- USB Flash Memory
- USB ECG Module